The Camping Department’s reservation calendar through 2017 opens at Program Launch on Wednesday, June 1 at Camp Tuckahoe (Dining Hall) from 5-8PM. Unit Leaders will be staking their claim on sites and cabins on a first-come, first-served basis. Program Launch Registration – http://tinyurl.com/hnjjq8d
Year-Round Camping Reservations
Located in south-central Pennsylvania, the New Birth of Freedom Council is blessed with four outstanding camping facilities totaling more than 2,800 acres. These camps are:
- Camp Conewago (New Oxford)
- Camp Tuckahoe (Dillsburg)
- Hidden Valley Scout Reservation (Loysville)
- Wizard Ranch (Hellam Township)
While Camp Tuckahoe and Hidden Valley serve as the council’s summer camps, all four camps are available year-round with a variety of camping opportunities and facilities available. Boy Scout Summer Camp programs are available at both Camp Tuckahoe and Hidden Valley, while all Cub Scout Summer Camp programs are offered exclusively at Camp Tuckahoe.
- Cub Scout Summer Camp
- Webelos Summer Camp
- Boy Scout Summer Camp at Camp Tuckahoe
- Boy Scout Summer Camp at Hidden Valley Scout Reservation
- Trail to Eagle Camp
District Cub Scout Day Camp (July 2016)
- General 2016 Cub Day Camp Guide
- Visit the Districts Webpage to get the specific information and guide for the Day Camp in your area
All adults and parents planning to attend New Birth of Freedom Council summer camp programs need to obtain those background clearances now mandated by state law. Click here for more information.
This page of our website provides visitors with information on the various facilities and programs available at all four camps. Should you need any additional information or wish to place a reservation at any of the council camps, please contact Camping Services at (717) 620-4525.