Year-Round Camping Reservations
Located in south-central Pennsylvania, the New Birth of Freedom Council is blessed with four outstanding camping facilities totaling more than 2,800 acres. These camps are:
- Camp Conewago (New Oxford)
- Camp Tuckahoe (Dillsburg)
- Hidden Valley Scout Reservation (Loysville)
- Wizard Ranch (Hellam Township)
While Camp Tuckahoe and Hidden Valley serve as the council’s summer camps, all four camps are available year-round with a variety of camping opportunities and facilities available. Boy Scout Summer Camp programs are available at both Camp Tuckahoe and Hidden Valley, while all Cub Scout Summer Camp programs are offered exclusively at Camp Tuckahoe.
- Cub Scout Summer Camp
- Webelos Summer Camp
- Boy Scout Summer Camp at Camp Tuckahoe
- Boy Scout Summer Camp at Hidden Valley Scout Reservation
- Trail to Eagle Camp
This section of our website provides visitors with information on the various facilities and programs available at all four camps. Should you need any additional information or wish to place a reservation at any of the council camps, please contact the Camping Services at (717) 432-5232.