They will be printed on Canary yellow paper using Blue ink.
You’re also more than welcome to print your own! Grab the PDF here!
The 8th Annual Philmont Wilderness and Remote First Aid Course will be held at Camp Tuckahoe on March 21-22, 2015. This course is designed especially for back country situations where EMS is not readily available or when help is delayed. All outdoors enthusiasts are welcome and the cost is $75 which includes training materials and books.
For complete details and to sign-up, download the 2015 Philmont Wilderness and Remote First Aid Course Registration Form and return it to the council service center.
April 10-12, 2015
at Hidden Valley Scout Reservation!
This event is open to ALL Scouts, parents, and leaders.
CUB AND WEBELOS SCOUTS can complete requirements for fishing sports pin and belt loop.
BOY SCOUTS can complete requirements for their fishing or fly fishing merit badge.
Registration Deadline: April 2, 2015
In preparation for the summer camp season, the BSA is rolling out a new, simplified Annual Health and Medical Record effective March 1, 2014.
Thanks to many employees and volunteers who provided constructive feedback on how we could make the record easier to use while still collecting the information needed to make sure our Scouts are ready for their experience.
Some of the key updates are:
- The primary version will be in English. The existing bilingual version will remain available.
- Part A (Informed Consent, Release Agreement, and Authorization) will contain no medical information and will be shorter by one page.
- Part B (General Information/Health History) will include only the most important information needed.
- Part C (Pre-Participation Physical) will be reduced to one page with expanded sections for explanations of allergies.
- Supplemental Risk Advisory (former Part D) will be shortened and be location specific. This is designed to take to physicians so they will better understand what activities their patients will participate in.
- A redesign of the landing page for the annual health and medical record website so participants and parents will be able to download only what they need.
Please visit the new BSA Annual Health & Medical Record webpage for more information