The deadline to register for the Council Volunteer Recognition Banquet and District Receptions has been EXTENDED to April 26th, register today at Council Volunteer Recognition Dinner.
Nearly 200 Scouters have registered for this great event on May 4 at the Scottish Rite Cathedral in Harrisburg! We hope you will consider joining us as we first recognize the 2019 District Award of Merit Recipients as part of the District Receptions and then cap the evening with recognizing this year’s Silver Beaver Class.
This year, we will also feature, Retired Vice Admiral, Dan McCarthy as our Keynote Speaker.
For full event details visit: http://tinyurl.com/y6kd3ykz.
This year we are please to recognize:
The 2019 Silver Beaver Class
- Richard Hess – Chartered Organization Representative for Pack and Troop 51; Assistant District Commissioner, Pioneer District
- Carlos Inacio, Jr. – District Commissioner, Keystone Capital District
- Paul Kolva, Jr. – Committee Member, Troop 138; District Member-at-Large, Conococheague District
- Elsie Williams – District Member-at-Large, Keystone Capital District
- David Wyrwas – Council Executive Board
The 2019 District Award of Merit Recipients
- Glenda Heyser – Battlefield District
- Roger Heyser – Battlefield District
- Gayle Christman – Conococheague District
- Jody Bunnell – Heritage Trails District
- Wes Garrod – Heritage Trails District
- Melissa Reilly – Heritage Trails District
- Zak Bauer – Keystone Capital District
- Rick Rager – Keystone Capital District
- Derek Worsley – Keystone Capital District
- Steve Rousch – Pioneer District
- Kurt Williams – Pioneer District