Year-round reservations for Camp Tuckahoe, Hidden Valley Scout Reservation and Camp Conewago, are now live!
Have your dates and cabin information already compiled so that you can easily input it into the system. Here is a quick checklist to help you get started:
- Review the step-by-step reservation process from newbirthoffreedom.org/tentaroo-help/
- You will be asked for the number of adults and youth that you plan to have attend during your trip. The number does not have to be exact. The data is collected as you consider the facilities that you are planning to use, but does not commit or restrict you to a certain number.
- Make sure that you know how you are planning to pay your deposit for your reservation. Deposits can be made 24/7 with credit cards or Echecks. NOTE: Reservations are not official until the deposit has been received. Deposits are 50% of the total price. Reservations in your cart are not official until payment is received.
- Once you place your reservation, please review your emailed receipt to make sure that everything is correct.
- We will post a working Council Calendar following the Council Executive Board Meeting later this summer for units to use in determining reservations
- If you are an Out of Council unit making a reservation and have attended or registered for one of our summer camp programs, you can make reservations using the same account. If you are not attending one of our summer camp programs this year, you will need to create a new UNIT account before you can make a reservation.
Reservations can be made through June 30, 2021 at https://nbf.tentaroo.com. You will be able to make and modify reservations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Make sure when you log in, you are using your UNIT log in and not an individual one. Reservations must be made through a unit-level account!