Tentaroo is open for 2021 Summer Camp Reservations! Tentaroo is a system designed for Scouting Councils to manage events such as Scouts BSA and Cub Scout Resident Camps.
Tentaroo is available for Summer Camp Reservations for:
- Scouts BSA Summer Camp at Camp Tuckahoe
- Scouts BSA Summer Camp at Hidden Valley
- Cub Scout Resident Camp at Camp Tuckahoe
- Webelos Resident Camp at Camp Tuckahoe
- All District Day Camps
Leaders with their unit’s username and password can do the following:
- Review Unit Reservations-If you made your reservation for 2021 at the end of last year’s camp or have submitted a paper registration, your reservation has been uploaded. Please, log in and make sure that all of your information is correct.
- Modify Unit Reservations-If you know that you are planning to bring different numbers of youth and/or adults to your summer camp session, you can make modifications to that number.
- Modify your roster-Tentaroo has come preloaded with your unit’s roster. This includes all of your registered youth and adults as of the end of November 2020. Users can add/remove youth and adults from their roster.
- Create a new Summer Camp Reservation-If your unit has not registered for one of our summer camping opportunities, you can use Tentaroo to make your reservation.
- Make and view payments-Tentaroo enables online payments for Summer Camping registrations. Those units that have made a deposit, can view that in their account.
- Merit Badge Registration (Boy Scout Summer Camp)-March 1, 9:00 am Troops will be able to register Scouts BSA for Merit Badges. In order to do so, a Troop must submit and have paid by March 1st , a $60 per Scout deposit
- Year-Round Cabin and Facility Reservations-May 19, 9:00am Units will be able to make Year-Round Cabin and Facility Reservations for Camp Tuckahoe, Hidden Valley, Camp Conewago, and Wizard Scout Ranch. Units will be able to make reservations for available dates between June 1, 2022 and June 1, 23.
- District and Council Events and Activities-We will gradually be adding additional activities and events to the Tentaroo system. This may include events such as Merit Badge Colleges, trainings, and Council/District Camporees.
Once you have your username and password, Tentaroo can be accessed at https://nbf.tentaroo.com.
For a list of FAQs and more information on Tentaroo check out Tentaroo Help!
If you have any questions about the Tentaroo you can contact:
Chris Styers 717-854-7942 or Christopher.email@example.com
If you have any questions about your Camp Reservation you can contact:
Camping Services at 717-620-4525 or firstname.lastname@example.org