Are you ready to show off your photography skills? Join us in this amazing opportunity!
Take a step forward and show the never-ending fun of scouting.
- Everyone can enter this contest. Take your time and shoot beautiful photos of camp!
- Submit your photos to Dropbox or directly to our program representatives with the corresponding category with your name and rank.
- The contest will be split into a Youth and Adult division.
- Scouts can take as many photos as they want, but only 1 photo can be submitted to each category.
- Participants can vote for their favorite photo to decide who the winners will be.
Contest start time:
- June 21st
- August 14th
- Camp Tuckahoe
- Hidden Valley
- In order for a scout to fully take part in this contest, they must take at least one photo for one of our categories and use our voting system to vote once for another participant.
- Once a photo is submitted, other participants will be able to vote once for another participant’s photo.
- A scout is limited to a single vote per category and may note vote for their own photo.
Voting start time:
- August 15th
- September 5th (Labor Day)
Once the deadline is met, the top 3 most voted photos will be recognized as the winners. The winners categories are the following.
- Top Overall Winner
- Youth Winner
- Adult Winner
Why a voting system? Because there are amazing prizes such as:
- Recognition of skills (Top photos will be displayed all over camp)
We want you to experience new and amazing opportunities to show just how fun , amazing, and life-changing Scouting can be.
Take your shot at these categories.
- Best Summer Activity Photos
- Best Camp Locations
- Best Family Photos
- Best Photos of Staff and Unit Leaders
- Best Stop-Action Photos
Get creative! Get active!
- Experiment with unique camera angles and perspectives.
- You can be silly with your approach as well. Have fun.
- Travel across various locations such as Camp Tuckahoe and Hidden Valley.
- Work together with fellow scouts, parents, unit leaders, staff, as we as our media representative to present the unique experience our council brings.
Ways of contact
If you have any additional questions regarding this contest, please contact our contest representatives.