Year-Round Reservations Guidelines
- To Make a Reservation: A Camp Reservation Form must be submitted.
- Documentation – Non-Scouting Organizations: All non-Scouting organizations must provide a certificate of insurance, a signed hold-harmless form, list of participants and winter camp agreement.
- Documentation – Scouting Units: All Scouting units must submit a tour permit and list of campers.
- Deposit and Payment: To hold a reservation, 50% of the weekend rental rate or day rate is due at the time of reservation. The balance of the payment must be paid in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. Payment may be made credit cards or checks payable to the New Birth of Freedom Council, BSA.
- Refunds: If a written cancellation is received 60 days or more prior to the arrival date, all fees are fully refundable. If a written cancellation is received 59 to 31 days prior to the arrival date, 50% of the full fee is refundable or transferable. If a written cancellation is received 30 or less days prior to the arrival date, all payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless the same facility is rented by another group for the weekend. During heavy snow, the camp roads are plowed and the camp remains open. Only if the local highways are closed by the State Police and your organization cannot attend camp will credit be given for another rental session.
- Cleaning and Damages: If cleaning is required after an organization has used any of the facilities, the organization will be charged an additional $30 cleaning fee. Any damages to property will be assessed based on the cost of time and materials.