Calling all Lions, Tigers, and Bears…..
Are you ready to get away for the weekend and
This year, Camp Tuckahoe is going to take you on an exciting Safari and back to the Jurassic as we play and learn about Animals, Nature, Outdoor Skills, and Dinosaurs.
What is it?
A weekend away at camp that is open to all Tiger Scouts, Cub Scouts, Webelos, Parents, and Leaders. Every Scout must attend with a parent or guardian. Winterfest is a great way to spend quality time with your Scout. Throughout the weekend, indoor and outdoor activities are scheduled for fun and fellowship.
Who Can Attend Winterfest?
Winterfest is open to all Cub Scouts, Webelos, parents and leaders. Every Scout must attend with a parent or guardian. This event is limited to 225 Scouts and Adults. If you aren’t able to participate in 2018, we hope to see you in 2019!
- All participants will sleep in one of the camp cabins.
- Enjoy delicious meals and snacks prepared by the camp.
- Event t-shirt
- Throughout the weekend, indoor and outdoor activities are scheduled for fun and fellowship.
- Winterfest is a GREAT way to spend QUALITY time with your Scout.
Winterfest is a casual weekend to relax and have fun with your Scout in camp. Activities are open during the day for you to come and go as you please. Some sample activities include:
- Movies and board games
- Fun Craft projects
- Outdoor winter sports
- And Much More!
Things to Bring
- Sleeping Bag or Bed Sheets and Pillows
- Warm Coat, Boots, 2 sets of Hat and Gloves
- Towels and Toiletries
- Personal Non-Breakable Mug and Water Bottle
- 4 Sets of Warm Clothing
- Flashlight and Hiking Stick
- Sled and favorite board game
Registration is $60 per person.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Todd Weidner, Director of Camping Services, at (717) 432-5232.
Winterfest will be held regardless of rain, snow or ice. Please plan accordingly.
All payments are non-refundable & non-transferrable.