Who Can Attend?
PLEASE NOTE: Only participants who pay for the weekend will be able to participate in the Cub Scout, Webelos, Boy Scout and High Adventure program. Participants will be given a bracelet that shows that they have paid for the event. All other visitors are invited to watch and participate in the special events that will be occurring throughout the weekend. Don’t forget to stay for the Saturday night show and fireworks!
Where Is Wizard Ranch?
Starting from the intersection of Interstate 83 and Route 30, travel east on Route 30 to the Wrightsville exit. At the end of the ramp turn left onto Cool Spring Road (follow sign toward Accomac Inn). Turn left onto Dark Hollow Road which will end at a “T.” Turn left onto Accomac Road. The entrance gate to Wizard Ranch will be on the right.
Good Times Are Steaming In!
Along with our action-packed program, we also have loads of other activities for you to see and do. Whether you’re a Scout, Scouter, or visitor, here’s just a taste of what you can expect:
- Fireworks Display–Saturday night
- Native American dance teams and displays
- Branding–bring leather items and scraps to get branded
- Scout Museum–historic Haines & Scouting items on display
- Themed Exhibitions and Re-enactors
- Trading post and food court
- Fellowship with Scouts and Scouters
- Each person that registers will receive an event patch with their entry fee.