- Helpful Guides:
- Scoutbook and Internet Advancement:
- Internet Advancement. For those not using Scoutbook to record their unit’s advancements.
- Scoutbook. Homepage for Scoutbook website.
- Special Advancement Requests:
- Lifesaving and Meritorious Action Information & Application
- Request for Registration Beyond the Age of Eligibility – #512-935
- Program Launch Presentation-Special Advancement Requests, This presentation was delivered at the 2019 Program Launch. It gives details on what you as a Unit Leader, Parent/Guardian, or Scout need to know when dealing with special requests like Eagle Scout Externsions, Beyond the Age of Eligibility, Alternative Eagle Scout Merit Badges, and Recommendation for Lifesaving or Meritorious Action Awards. Also featured in this presentation are the steps to complete an Eagle Extension for anyone in the Scouts, BSA program who is age 16 up to 18 and has joined between 2/1/19-12/31/19.