Our Annual Recharter Cycle has opened and below we have important resources for all of our units in support of the recharter process.
Recharter Packet– The items listed below were supplied to each unit starting at the October Roundtable. Additional copies may be downloaded here, and they can be shared with unit personnel working on the recharter.
- 2017 Internet Recharter Instruction Booklet – Step-by-step instructions
- Recharter Checklist – Cliffs Notes on the “rules” for experienced users
- Leader Roster with training and background check validation information (provided in hard copy per unit)
- 2016 Journey to Excellence Scorecard – Each unit is provided with a copy of the appropriate Journey to Excellence Scorecard. Scorecards should be submitted when you return your charter.
Websites & Support
- Recharter Website – This website gives you access to the recharter website, a tutorial, and additional instructions.
- Youth Protection – This website has a Q&A about Youth Protection Training and links to the online course.
- My.Scouting Tools – This site allows units to view and update training records. Note: BSA My.Scouting login required; this is separate from the recharter processing system.
Access Codes – Each unit has its own access code, which can be found on the front page of their 2017 Recharter Instruction Booklet. If you can’t find yours or you’ve misplaced it, please contact your district executive or district commissioner.