Home » News » Carlisle Merit Badge College Weekend 2 – Postponed

Carlisle Merit Badge College Weekend 2 – Postponed

With the circumstances surrounding the coronavirus, St. Patrick’s School is no longer available to us on April 4.  A back-up date of May 2 was reserved for the college in the event that inclement weather had forced a similar postponement.  Therefore, the second session of the Carlisle Merit Badge College is tentatively rescheduled to be held at St. Patrick’s School on May 2.

Scouts are encouraged to continue to work on any requirements assigned by their counselors.  If Scouts have specific questions or concerns about the completion of their badge, please reach out to your merit badge counselor directly.  Contact information for all of the counselors can be found at:  https://www.bsatroop168.com/2020-mbc.   If scenarios dictate future changes, we will communicate those changes. 

For more updates, please check back to the website above or watch the New Birth of Freedom Council website at www.newbirthoffreedom.org or follow us on any of our social media platforms.  

If you have further questions about the college that are not specific to a merit badge class, please send those questions to carlislembc@comcast.net

Check Also

April 2020 Roundtable Follow Up

Thank you to everyone that joined us for the April 2020 Council-wide Virtual Roundtable.  We ...